The following information refers to products that we provide, which are unpackaged and/or we make ourselves. We keep a file in the breakfast room where you can find information on allergens.
Allergens are highlighted on our menu with the appropriate symbols and in bold text. They include;
- Cereals containing gluten
- Crustaceans, for example prawns, crabs, lobster and crayfish
- Peanuts (groundnuts & monkeynuts)
- Nuts, such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio, cashew and macadamia (Queensland) nuts
- Celery (and celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide, which is a preservative found in some dried fruit
- Molluscs, for example clams
We are trained and do follow strict procedures when handling allergens and to prevent cross contamination. However, please be aware that, despite our best efforts, some cross contamination may occur. Please let us know, preferably at the time of booking, if you have an allergy or intolerance to foodstuffs, pets or any other item. The ingredient lists of items that we buy in but serve unpackaged, such as Alpen Museli, can also be found in our allergens file in the breakfast room. Please ask if you need any assistance or have any questions and we will be pleased to help.